Yesterday I turned seventeen, I’m super old now.
Anyway, sixteen was definitely an interesting year and there was a lot of things I learnt during the year.
So I’ve decided to share with you 16 things I learnt while I was 16.
1. It’s always better to overpack on camp than under pack.
2. You’ve got to take care of yourself before anyone else
3. Always remember where you left your school uniform. Otherwise, you’ll be spending the whole morning trying to find your tie.
4. Don’t leave your house 3 minutes before the bus comes because you don’t want to wait for a long time. You’ll end up missing it and being late.
5. Tough times make you stronger
6. Don’t drink 3 cups of coffee because you didn’t sleep to well the night before. You’ll be super hyper all day and then have a really bad caffeine crash.
7. Always have spare change
8. Family is always important. No matter what.
9. Don’t leave your shoe laces undone thinking that you won’t trip over. Because believe me you will.
10. Stick by your friends when they’re going through a hard time. Listen, care and give lots of cuddles.
11. Don’t do an assignment the night before. It doesn’t matter if other people are capable of doing that, you will be stressed.
12. Don’t worry about what other people think or say about you. Just be yourself and the right people will love you.
13. Give lots of cuddles
14. School is important. However,it’s not as important as your mental health, always put that first.
15. Some people are going to enter into your life and then leave. It will hurt and it’s hard, but sometimes the best thing you can do is let them go.
16. Always be grateful for what you have.